Get the latest fashions from the world’s hottest brands
Keeping up with fashion is a tough business, and no one does it better than girls. So whether you’re a young fashionista or looking for a gift for woman in your life, we’ve found some of the best places to shop online.
2. Nordstrom Rack, the perfect compromise for anyone who loves Nordstrom, but isn’t exactly made of money.
3. Yes Style, a Hong Kong retailer that carries everything you didn’t know you needed.
4. Cotton On, an Australian retailer that specializes in unique basics you’ll wear all the time.
5. One Loved Babe, an online boutique full of feminine pieces with a twist.
6. Amazon, which ships all your favorite pieces to your door in two days.
7. Missguided, a British hot spot to find the latest trends at affordable prices.
8. Asos, which carries tons of amazing brands you don’t know about yet and makes returns easy as pie.
9. Adore Me, a subscription based company that has all your lingerie needs covered.
10. Saved by the Dress, a Miami-based online boutique, that ships most orders ~same day~.
11. Dog Dog, which offers that cutest and quirkiest clothes and accessories you need ASAP.
12. Lulu’s, a trendy shop full of pretty day dresses, classically cute separates, and show-stopping formal attire
13. Dress Up, a southern chain of boutiques that’ll be your go-to for unique everyday wear.
14. Thred Up, a resale store that makes buying and selling secondhand clothes a breeze (and also makes your wallet happier).
15. 6pm, the Zappos outlet you didn’t know you needed.
16. Charming Charlie, a retailer whose mission is to make you (and your closet) a heck of a lot more colorful.
17. Old Navy, which carries on-trend and mega-wearable clothes in tons of sizes (and at a low price point).
18. Hollister, for high quality clothes that definitely aren’t just for teens.
19. TJ Maxx, the classic discount store that will turn any fashionista into a Maxxinista.
20. Just Fab, a subscription clothing site that offers personal styling selections every month.