The LEGO Group, founded in 1932, is a private, family-owned company with its headquarters in Denmark. They are one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of play materials. The company is committed to the overall development of children, and it strongly believes in creative play and learning for the proper development of the builders of tomorrow. LEGO® products are available worldwide. In this article, we have listed our favorite LEGO® toys.
LEGO® Tower Bridge
- The tower bridge of London is a famous landmark, and LEGO® provides a set of bricks to build this Tower Bridge.
- The Tower Bridge toy includes four miniature vehicles – a black taxi, a red double-decker bus, a green car, and a yellow truck.
- This toy set includes a total of 4287 pieces which help to enhance a child’s creativity and imagination. LEGO® has designed this set for kids over the age of 16 years.
LEGO® City Fire Truck
- The LEGO® City Fire Truck set includes various accessories like a fire hydrant, fire extinguisher, and fire gear.
- This toy has features like an extendable ladder with a rotating base, and it also has an opening hatch with an equipment storage box.
- This LEGO® toy is perfect for a child aged between 5 and 12 years.
LEGO® Creator Pet Shop
- The LEGO® Creator Pet Shop includes 2032 pieces.
- This Lego toy includes four human figures — a woman, a painter with a paint roller, a pet shop owner, and a girl on a bicycle.
- The pet shop includes many pets like two parrots, a dog, a goldfish in the fish tank, and many other things like a ball, frog toy, dog bones, brush, bucket, etc.
- This toy comes with many kitchen features like a stove, sink, small table, bed, lamp, fireplace, chair, and coffee maker.
- Townhouse features like telephone, toilet, hat rack, couch, mail, and mailbox, etc. are included too.
- The pet shop toy is very interesting and is recommended for people aged between 16-29 years.
LEGO® DUPLO® Cinderella’s Carriage
- This LEGO® toy is for kids who like to play with princesses. Cinderella is one of the most popular princesses.
- This toy includes a Cinderella figure with a detachable skirt; kids can enjoy playing dress up.
- This toy has a castle portal, DUPLO horse, and gold decorated pumpkin carriage. The castle comes with tower and clock features.
- The Cinderella figurine contains glass slippers. This LEGO® toy develops play skills of children aged 24 months to 5 years.
LEGO® toys help children explore, learn and unleash their creativity through play. They have been the leaders in bringing out the best in most children.